If the attendee to this training course has no experience about project management, we strongly recommend him/her to attend to a Project Foundation training course first of all.
CAPM and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Content of the seminar:
Passing the CAPM Exam is a good way to demonstrate your project management commitment. This training has been designed to help you on achieving your CAPM certification. Any project team member, who wants to improve his/her professional affectivity can take advantage from this training course.
Duration: 3 days (24 hours).
PDUs / Contact hours: 21 horas
- The certification process.
- How to apply for the CAPM exam
- How to fill in the application form
- The project management framework:
- The Project management context.
- The Areas of Knowledge based on the text, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2013.
- The Project management and group processes.
- Integration Management:
- The “project charter” value and the preliminary scope definition.
- The project plan components.
- Leading and managing a project.
- Project monitoring and control processes.
- The Change Control components.
- The activities involved in the project closure.
- Scope Management.
- Processes, activities, and documentation elements for scope management.
- Elements and deliverables for scope management