It is your opportunity to interact with a well recognized project profesional. He will share with the training attendees his experiences as a result of twenty eight years managing projects in organizations, implementing project offices and project management methodologíes. He has trained executives worldwide for better project success in organizations.
Content and objectives of the seminar:
This session is especially for executives and upper managers. It shows the specific actions upper management must execute to create the right environment for project success.
Duration: 5 hours
PDUs / Contact hours: 4
This session is organized into the following categories:
- How should be the thoughts from upper managers about project management (What is, why it is an indispensable tool for their business and how to manage it in organizations).
- Critical success factors for the Excellence in your organization.
- Strategic project planning.
- The maturity model life cycle.
- The management resistance versus the management support in your organization.
- Understand what project management method is the best and why.
- Lessons learned: The suggested strategy and some tips from real examples.
- Establishing some executive measures for the right project management in your organization.
- The Excellence hexagon
- Cultural change resistance.
- Risk management.
- Training and coaching: When, why, how.
- Informal project management.
- Create project management initiatives for business improvement.
- The need of implementing a PMO in your organization and how to start up.
- Converting your organizational vision into operative goals and specific projects.
- Assessing strengths and needs of organizational improvement.
- Applying project management to increase the organization value for their shareholders.
- Strategic planning for project management.