Very frequently, the project team discovers that there is no established process for working across organizations; but you must get things happening. So we must learn to work on team with the other departments, divisions or organizations. You can do it too.
Content and objectives of the seminar:
Project Managers, Functional managers, Project Leaders, project team members.
Duration: 1 day (8 hours)
PDUs / Contact hours: 7
- First part
- Introduction and opportunity of WAO
- Preparing the relationship build up
- Establishing relationships
- Second part
- Keeping relationships alive
- Adapting and applying the process
- Third part
- What can I do to improve?
- Action Plan
- Conclusions and closure
- Identify the WAO process steps
- Adapt the WAO process and create a customized action plan for your environment
- Exchange ideas about different approaches for WAO process implementation – real solutions